Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wonders never cease

Greetings Comradettes and Comrades,
This has to be the easiest "sign-in" these three brain cells have ever stumbled n' done. I am very grateful to whoever set this up and made it easy enough for a 3 brain celled martian to stumble through.

If possible, could someone explain what the "round table" is about, if I have that right, or if I have a right to knowing?

Thanks for the invite. I'll be praying for a positive and productive future for us all and what may come. Guess I'll find out if this luck will continue by seeing if this gets posted?;~}

Take Care,
Robert, aka Gerry...aka,
theeverhopefulforhealingdaysaheadforusallmartian
punaboveintended

1 comment:

Terri Leigh Coleman said...

Hi Robert

It Terri here..I started the blog! We had a great meeting at my office last week and what came out of it was some excitement about consumer driven community outreach and fund-raising...
So we are going to give it a shot..I invited you because who is better at reaching out than you!!!

We'll talk soon!

Terri